Be part of an award-winning 18 month graduate development programme – interacting with some of New Zealand’s political leaders, Ministerial advisors, and policy talent, while developing your advisory skills and experience.
Our graduates, beginning in January each year, enjoy a bespoke programme designed to provide you with experiences to learn (not just lectures) to best develop your analytical, advisory and business skillset.
Broken into three general areas, we make sure that our graduates are well rounded and able to rotate into a wide range of future positions.
- Three month induction
- Technical and professional development (specific role development alongside your business and public sector skills)
- Networking opportunities.
More information on our creative, intensive and rewarding programme is below.
Treasury Graduate Programme Awards
We have received the following rewards for our Graduate Programme:
- IPANZ 2017 Winner for improving Diversity and Inclusiveness in the Public Sector
- NZAGE finalist 2017
- Diversity Works 2016 Finalist for Tomorrow’s Workforce
- NZAGE 2016 Winner for Best Graduate Development Programme
- 2016 Top 25 Employer Award – NZAGE
- 2015 Top 50 Employer Award - NZAGE