Be part of an award-winning 18 month graduate development programme – interacting with some of New Zealand’s political leaders, Ministerial advisors and policy talent, while developing your advisory skills and experience.
Starting in either our Winter Cohort (June) or Summer Cohort (January) each year, our graduates enjoy a bespoke programme designed to provide you with learning experiences (not just lectures) to best develop your analytical, advisory and business skillset.
More information on our creative, intensive and rewarding programme is below.
Treasury Graduate Programme Awards
We have received the following rewards for our Graduate Programme:
- 2018 Winner - Best Diversity Strategy - NZAGE
- 2017 Winner - Improving Diversity and Inclusiveness in the Public Sector - IPANZ
- 2017 Finalist - Best Diversity Strategy - NZAGE
- 2016 Finalist - Tomorrow’s Workforce - Diversity Works
- 2016 Winner - Best Graduate Development Programme - NZAGE
- 2016 Top 25 Employer Award - NZAGE
- 2015 Top 50 Employer Award - NZAGE