Applications for 2020 - 2021 Summer Intern positions will be open from Friday 31 July to Sunday 16 August 2020.
If you would like to receive updates on intern programme and future job opportunities, please register your interest here.
The Treasury application process
Important note: We do not use cover letters or resumes when screening applications for our intern programme. Please take your time in completing all sections of the application, providing as much information as you can to assist us when reviewing your submission.
Recruitment for the intern programme is a 3-step process:
- Online application and screening – we will assess your application and review whether you have met the eligibility criteria for the programme.
- Online psychometric test and video interview – this stage of the process helps us to identify whether you have the key skills and behaviours we look for in our interns.
- Offer – we aim to make all of our offers within 3 weeks of the application closing date!
If you can answer 'yes' to each of the following statements, you are eligible to apply to our graduate programme and we look forward to receiving your application:
- I am a New Zealand or Australian Citizen, New Zealand Permanent Resident or Resident, or entitled to a three-year Post-study Open Work Visa (for degree Level 7 or above qualifications)
- I have attained a B+ or higher grade average from your previous 12 months study.
- I have completed my first year of tertiary education.
- I am available between 18 November 2020 & 5 February 2021.
Good luck and we look forward to receiving your application!