The Treasury reports to several Ministers in the Government. The Responsible Minister for the Treasury is Hon Grant Robertson, Minister of Finance.
- Rt Hon Winston Peters - Deputy Prime Minister, Minister for State Owned Enterprises
- Hon Grant Robertson - Minister of Finance
- Hon Dr David Clark - Associate Minister of Finance
- Hon David Parker - Associate Minister of Finance
- Hon Stuart Nash - Minister of Revenue
- Hon Shane Jones - Minister for Infrastructure, Associate Minister of Finance, Associate Minister for State Services
- Hon James Shaw - Associate Minister of Finance
Each Minister in the New Zealand Government Executive has their own page on the Beehive website.
Government Executive (Cabinet) - Home page for the New Zealand Cabinet; includes links to Ministers' speeches, press releases and important policy documents.