Genesis Energy Ltd (trading as Genesis Energy) is a large electricity generator, with approximately 75% of its generation being thermal and the other 25% hydro and wind.
Genesis Energy owns and operates a number of power stations in the North Island, including the Huntly Power Station, the Tongariro Power Development Scheme, the Waikaremoana Hydro Scheme and the Hau Nui Wind Farm. Genesis Energy is New Zealand's largest electricity and gas retailer with around 650,000 customers.
Check the Genesis Energy Ltd website for the latest financial information.
Disclosures by Genesis Energy Ltd are published on the NZX website - see Genesis Energy Announcements.
|21 Dec 2011||Letter from the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: 2012/13 Shareholder Expectations of State Owned Enterprises (PDF, 362 KB)|
|22 Dec 2011||2011 Valuation Reports|
|22 Dec 2011||Interim Report – December 2011 (PDF, 1034 KB)|
|18 Jan 2011||2010 Valuation Reports|
Key Company Information
|Entity Form||State Owned Enterprise|
|Primary Legislation||State Owned Enterprises Act 1986
Companies Act 1993
|Companies Office No||936775 (Companies Office website)|