New Treasury paper
The Treasury paper is an overview of the Treasury’s approach to understanding living standards.
New Living Standards Series Discussion Papers
The Living Standards Series Discussion Papers describe the different components and dimensions of intergenerational wellbeing in the Treasury’s Living Standards Framework.
- Wellbeing Frameworks for the Treasury
- The Start of a Conversation on the Value of New Zealand’s Human Capital
- The Start of a Conversation on the Value of New Zealand’s Natural Capital
- The Start of a Conversation on the Value of New Zealand’s Social Capital
- Resilience and Future Wellbeing
- The Relationship between the Sustainable Development Goals and the Living Standards Framework
- The Start of a Conversation on the Value of New Zealand's Financial/Physical Capital
- Note on Future Work on the Role of Culture in the Treasury’s Living Standards Framework
- A Pacific Perspective on the Living Standards Framework and Wellbeing
- An Asian Perspective and the New Zealand Treasury Living Standards Framework
- He Ara Waiora/A Pathway Towards Wellbeing
The Treasury commissioned a series of papers by independent experts to support our work. These papers represent the work and thoughts of the authors and not those of the Treasury.
- Estimating financial cost of climate change in New Zealand – Professor David Frame
- Genuine Savings as a Test of New Zealand Weak Sustainability – Professor Les Oxley
- Capturing natural capital in decision making – NZIER
- What’s the use of non-use values? – NZIER