BBC is a structured way that stakeholders can work and think together to provide a business case, with fit for purpose analysis, which gives confidence to decision makers that investing in a proposed programme or project is justified because:
- there is a compelling case for change "Strategic case"
- the way forward optimises value for money "Economic case"
- the potential deal with the market is commercially viable "Commercial case"
- the proposal is affordable "Financial case"
- the proposal can be delivered successfully "Management case"
If, after the investment decision, the programme or project is well managed there is greater likelihood that the benefits will be delivered and improved outcomes achieved.
More information related to Better Business Cases refer below.