The ICR is an assessment led by the Treasury that looks at the performance of individual agencies in managing their investments and assets.
ICR ratings will show where agencies can develop enhanced levels of investment management capability and performance. Over time, these actions mean agencies are better placed to effectively manage future investments and assets.
The ICR is conducted in tranches, and the assessments are repeated every three years.
- Tranche One Results - July 2016
- Tranche Two Results - February 2017
- Tranche Three Results - June 2017
- Tranche Four Results - July 2018
- Treasury Media Statement - Investor Confidence Ratings Released - 19 July 2018