Formats and related files
This is an updated set of guidance for investment-intensive agencies who are subject to the Investor Confidence Rating (ICR).
This guidance supports the ICR policy published in Cabinet Office circular CO(15)5 (the circular) which is available from the Cabinet Office website: http://www.dpmc.govt.nz/cabinet/circulars
- should be read by those involved in planning for and advising on an agency’s Investor Confidence Rating and the ICR mid-cycle review
- outlines how the ICR mid-cycle review and associated Outlook Discussion will operate in practice, and
- has been written by the Investment Management and Asset Performance team in the Treasury following consultation with investment-intensive agencies and the corporate centre.
About This Guidance
About the ICR mid-cycle progress review
- Scope of outlook discussion and review
Providing feedback on outlook
- On-balance, information-based feedback
- Factors that affect the feedback and outlook