Formats and related files
The Treasury has released its advice to the Minister of Finance that refers to the proposed Ruataniwha Dam.
Using PDF Files
Key to sections of the Official Information Act 1982 under which information has been withheld.
Certain information in these documents has been withheld under one or more of the following sections of the Official Information Act, as applicable:
- 9(2)(a) - to protect the privacy of natural persons, including deceased people.
- 9(2)(b)(ii) - to protect the commercial position of the person who supplied the
information or who is the subject of the information.
- 9(2)(ba)(i) - to prevent prejudice to the supply of similar information, or information from
the same source, and it is in the public interest that such information should continue to
- 9(2)(ba)(ii) - to protect information which is subject to an obligation of confidence or
which any person has been or could be compelled to provide under the authority of any
enactment, where the making available of the information would be likely to damage
the public interest.
- 9(2)(f)(iv) - to maintain the current constitutional conventions protecting the
confidentiality of advice tendered by ministers and officials.
- 9(2)(g)(i) - to maintain the effective conduct of public affairs through the free and frank
expression of opinions.
- 9(2)(j) - to enable the Crown to negotiate without disadvantage or prejudice.
In preparing this Information Release, the Treasury has considered the public interest considerations in section 9(1) of the Official Information Act.
Contact for Media EnquiriesBryan McDaniel | Principal Communications Advisor
Tel: +64 4 917 6268