The Treasury published six new Working Papers today, covering analysis of investment behaviour, inequality, the impact of sentencing, tertiary study, exchange rate fluctuations, and New Zealand's fiscal balance.
The new Working Papers are:
- The Impact of Sentencing on Adult Offenders' Future Employment and Re-offending - Community Work Versus Fines (WP 15/04)
- The Impact of Tax Changes on the Short-run Investment Behaviour of New Zealand Firms, by Richard Fabling (WP 15/05)
- Inequality in New Zealand 1983/84 to 2013/14 (WP 15/06)
- The Impact of Tertiary Study on the Labour Market Outcomes of Low-qualified School Leavers (WP 15/07)
- Exchange Rate Fluctuations and the Margins of Exports (WP 15/08)
- Estimating the Cyclically- and Absorption-adjusted Fiscal Balance for New Zealand (WP 15/09)
These Working Papers can be viewed on the Treasury website at http://www.treasury.govt.nz/publications/research-policy/wp.
The views, opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in Treasury Working Papers are strictly those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the views of the New Zealand Treasury or the New Zealand Government.