The Treasury welcomes comments and questions on Staff Insights: Rangitaki articles.
If you intend to email comments or questions on Staff Insights: Rangitaki articles please note these provisions:
- Your comments will be passed on to the relevant author or team.
- Authors or teams will endeavour to respond to your comments and questions by email.
- If your questions include requests for official information that is not already in the public domain the Treasury's processes for OIA will apply:
- Authors or teams may wish to update their Staff Insights: Rangitaki articles in response to your comments or questions. Changes made to articles will be explained on the article page.
- Comments or questions you send may be published as part of an update to an article without seeking your consent. Any information that might identify you will not be published however without your express consent.
- We reserve the right not to respond to any comments or questions that violate any laws, contain offensive language or material, contain spam or security threats, impersonate an individual or organisation, or are otherwise objectionable.
It is helpful to include a link to the Staff Insights: Rangitaki article(s) you are commenting on.